Monday, September 26, 2011

PINK!



Savvy marketers know that if they make a product in pink then it will sell to someone who might not ordinarily buy one.

Like a pink computer, a pink cellphone, a pink camera ... I'm not a super-consumer but I have those things!! Two years ago I bought the computer - 2nd hand and a real good bargain. The cellphone was purchased nearly 4 years ago with flybuys points, the camera was an "old model" about three years back so it was marked down by $100 ...

I am still amazed that God provides all our needs (food, air etc) - and often he provides things we don't necessarily NEED but he knows we will like.

And he gave me this photo of this beautiful magnolia flower.

It was free.

It's made by God.

And it's pink.

Gorgeous.


Blessings
The Mummalady

No comments: