Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHARACTER TRAINING FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS

When your hear your four-year old singing a song that you taught them one week about 3 months ago:

"If you're orderly and you show it you'll know the plan ... you will put things in their place ..."

you can be sure that it went into their hearts!

And so I have re-visited the site where I got that song and associated activity from, and I am working it into our curriculum for next year.

Look here for an excellent free resource for character training for your four-year olds plus. Our seven year old enjoyed it a great deal too!

I didn't do it exactly as set out, but adapted it a little to make it easier for myself and to suit our children.

What a blessing!

Just thought I would share :o)

If anyone else enjoys it please let me know.

Blessings
The Mummalady

No comments: