Friday, November 20, 2009

SO MUCH EASIER WITH A COMPUTER!


Hi followers, and other popper-inners.

I try not to spend too much time on the computer, but recently I have had a purpose and a goal.

I've been doing a lot of work regarding a session I am leading for our homeschool group. I will be teaching about notebooks, lapbooks, mini-offices and the workbox system.

(I will not be teaching about NETbooks, as per the picture above, but I just wanted to get a picture on my blog of something I would love to have one day!!!! And yes, it has to be pink!!!).


Quite a few of the ladies who are attending my "Notebooking etc" session are new homeschoolers, and so I've put together a decent amount of information pertaining to things WE have found useful and exciting over the last (unofficially) 16 years of homeschooling (or officially 10 years).

In time I hope to get the information in a sensible order, and then publish it here for others to benefit from as well.

In the meantime I have some websites which I have bookmarked over the last year or so.


hubbardscupboard.org

rhymezone.com


aspiring-homemaker.blogspot.com


down-to-earth.blogspot.com


homeschoolhelperonline.com/notebooking.htm


budgethomeschool.com

toadhollowstudio.com


notebookingpages.com


solvefamilyproblems.com


rif.org/kids/readingplanet/gamestation.htm


homeschoolblogger.com/thedrawingblog/

homeschoolmarketplace.com


prekinders.com

printableprek.com


homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com

homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com plus extras

letshomeschool.gotop100.com


amblesideonline.com

notebooking pages about famous people




I hope you will have a brief glance at them, and find something helpful.



Blessings
The Mummalady

No comments: