Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ART!


I had a beautiful piece of fabric that I bought ages ago - intending to make cushion covers.

Today I finally got it out and spread it on the table to cut it.

But OH! It looked beautiful on the table - I decided not to wreck it by cutting it up!

I hemmed the edges and VIOLA! A STUNNING one-of-a-kind tablecloth to brighten our kitchen.

But looking at the table I knew there was something missing.

I asked my oldest son "Can you find something orange to put in the middle of the table for a centrepiece please?"

And this is what he came up with.

There is a bowl of lemons and oranges (that was my suggestion) hidden under the mountain of Smelly Bellys. You can see a tiny bit of lemon in the bowl on the left.

This child, as you can see, has an eye for the colourful - and a heart for the totally ridiculous.

Blessing from
The Mummalady

No comments: